Updates for Covid-19
In this new 'normal' we've made a few changes to help get our range of Australian made products to you safely:
- As is the policy for both AusPost and our courier partners, signatures are no longer available for delivery of parcels. As such we have removed these options from our checkout process for the time being. We see this as a temporary measure and look forward to reinstating this option for you once it is provided by the respective delivery networks.
-Free local delivery is available for Preston (3072) and Reservoir (3073) addresses, just check the correct shipping selection at checkout.
- We are hand delivering parcels to neighboring suburbs to help get more parcels delivered sooner, and taking the pressure off AusPost and our courier network. At this stage, this includes Coburg and Coburg North, Pascoe Vale and Pascoe Vale South, Brunswick and Brunswick East and West, Thornbury, Heidleberg, Bellfield, Ivanhoe, Macleod & Kinsgbury.
- Free Click and Collect service is still available at our Preston Market Store
- Both Courier networks and AusPost are currently seeing incredible increases in volumes for parcel delivery services. This has resulted in some delays, especially with interstate or regional delivery areas. Please keep this in mind when placing orders, especially if they are for a special occasion or otherwise required on a specific date. We are dispatching your orders as they come in, but once they have left our hands there is little we can do to hurry them along. The Express Post Guarantee has been suspended by Australia Post until further notice.
-Australia Post is currently experiencing significant delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. You can track your delivery through parcel tracking, the chatbot and the MyPost App. For the latest information about delays and impacts please visit auspost.com.au
-Market trading hours have been altered due to the reduced number of customers attending during trading hours. Please be mindful if you place a "Click and Collect" order with collection at our Preston Market location, the store will be closed at 3pm each trading day (Wednesday - Sunday). This means there is no longer late night hours on Thursday and Friday.
-We no longer have reliable access to our Preston Market location on Monday's for packing or courier collection of your orders. As such please know, that orders placed after midday on Sunday, or at any time on Monday, may experience an additional day delay in dispatch times.
-Due to the change in buying patterns we have had to reevaluate our flat rate price for shipping. Unfortunately we have had to increase our flat rate shipping price to $11.99. We intend that this be a temporary measure, and look forward to being able to return to the original price once buying patterns settle back to their original rhythm.
- Free shipping for orders of $100 or more is still available.
Thanks for your patience with us while we make these changes - we are so grateful to our customers, suppliers and partners who are working with us to get through this crazy time.
Stay Safe xx